If you are interested in the technical services side of library work (cataloguing, classification of materials, purchasing and processing of materials, etc.), you are invited to join the Canadian Technical Services Network. Best of all — it’s free!
A message from Emma Cross:
My name is Emma Cross and I am a librarian at Carleton University. Christopher Carr at Concordia University and myself are currently running an email list for the Canadian Technical Services Network (CTSN). This is an informal grassroots network based on the former CLA Technical Services Network.
Please consider joining the Canadian Technical Services Network email list:
- free / no obligation
- great way to keep up to date on Canadian Technical Services issues
- all members are encouraged to share information and start discussion relevant to the technical services community.
- CTSN aims to be inclusive with representation from all library sectors
- List is moderated and not overly busy
- Recent posts include job ads, reports from the Canadian Committee on Cataloguing and the Canadian Committee on Metadata Exchange, notices from Library and Archives Canada, conferences and training events.
- Link into our network and connect with colleagues and friends
Please contact me if you would like to be added to the CTSN list firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested